If you have a real estate business, you need to acquaint yourself with some practical solutions. These solutions will help you build a WordPress website that is functional as well as perfectly exhibits your listings. Luckily, you have got thousands of easy-to-use plugins, which would assist you in setting up a purposeful and professional website. So, pick the one that best meets your requirements and start cracking on digitizing your potential listings.
Ask yourself: do you find your website modern, clean and easy to navigate?
You need to ask that because if your website does not have these qualities, this is something which needs to be fixed. One of the most significant problems in this particular industry is that real estate agents partner with franchisors and start getting tremendous benefits, and remain unable to invest in the functionality and aesthetics of their website.
Nevertheless, launching a website for your real estate business on WordPress is quite simple. If you have a real estate business, you can still make your WordPress website. With that, you will get complete control over the functionality and design. You can also increase your sales, and for this, you need to get a hold of some of the best wordpress real estate plugins. Moreover, you don’t need to possess any advanced coding skill or other technical expertise besides simple web hosting.
How Do These Plugins Work?
Well, the extensions or add-ons that you will install to bring more functionality includes features that will assist in real estate listings. It will also provide options to add mortgage calculators to the WordPress site along with Zillow integration.
There are hundreds of amazing real estate wordpress themes which you may quickly set up with just a click. They are the best for improving the appearance of your site. However, if you are now starting to build a WordPress site from scratch, you must look for the best wordpress real estate plugins. But if you already have a website and you want to improve the existing site, then you should go with a couple of stable extensions.
So, before we introduce you to different themes and plugins, let us first have a look at a few things which are essential to creating an active wordpress real estate website.
The Essentials of Building an Efficient Real Estate WordPress Website
As you read this guide, you might be setting up a WordPress site for the first time. That is why here we explain the elements which go hand in hand to build an ideal and efficient wordpress real estate sites. While we have shared several extensions below, you will only be selecting one.
These extensions will still make your site faster, protect your WordPress site, enable social sharing and provide you various marketing options. While it is not recommended to install multiple plugins, it is imperative to consider some essentials.
A Brand New Real Estate WordPress Site
To build a new site from scratch, this is what you need to do:
- Search and install a real estate WordPress theme
- For aspects of SEO and marketing, install first WP plugins.
- Now install one of the below discussed real estate WordPress plugins and enhance the theme or include any of the missing features.
Once you select the theme, then make sure your WordPress site hold basics.
That is why a real estate company, agent, developer or company must launch the new website with the help of following plugins:
Top Plugins for a Real Estate WordPress Site
This add-on is known as the king of all other WordPress plugins. This is because it offers a range of features. With that, you also get multilingual support and listings. Also, you receive photo gallery with a responsive layout and a chance to create a slideshow or integrate social media. Estatik is a complete suite regarding tools such as frontend subscription management, customizable labels, and some other advanced search modules.
Distinguishing Features of Estatik WordPress Real Estate Plugins
- Even though the paid version of the plugin is better, there is an only one-time fee, and with that, you can quickly turn a WordPress site into a full-fledged and complete real estate hub.
- It incorporates a fantastic map view which eliminates the need to have a map plugin.
- The plugin also comes with a mortgage calculator.
- To accept clients’ subscriptions, who prefer to include listing consistently,the plugin incorporates with PayPal.
- The add-on is multilingual, making it easier to connect with different customers.
- The slideshow widget displays all the homes.
- It offers great support.
- The premium version can easily be integrated with MLS.
Limitation of Estatik
While there are no such limitations of this plugin, some of the users of estatik theme reported technical problems such as 404 errors and listing images. However, all of these issues are instantly resolved by the support team.
This WP plugin has been there for quite a long time. Considering the repository, this is the most downloaded WP plugins for real estate website companies. The best part is that it enables the user to ultimately create and control highly customizable and efficient real estate websites, management of real estate and fully custom listing websites showcase.
The add-on works great with real estate, but you may also use this for other entities. For instance, if you have a car selling the business, this can also be used to showcase that.
The Distinguishable Feature of WP-Property
- The plugin can be filtered easily on different kinds of custom attributes.
- Offer URLs which are SEO friendly
- Google map API integration validates addresses at the backend.
- Integration with media library (built-in) so the user doesn’t need to utilize 3rd party gallery plugins.
- Available in total 12 languages
Limitations of WordPress-Property
The plugin has a longer learning curve. Some of the users reported some technical problems initially and put up bad reviews, but it seems that developers have now fully improved the support.
3. Real Estate Pro
This particular add-on is highly recommended for real estate industry for a few reasons. The first and the foremost goal is that this is the plugin in which pages, templates, and settings are configured just after installation. This means that you don’t need to touch or do anything for it to appear pretty lovely.
Secondly, this plugin enables clean listing modules along with excellent image gallery. By using Stripe or PayPal, customers can easily buy through your site. Moreover, the add-on is highly responsive to clients. Mainly they want to browse listings using their cell phones and tablets.
The Distinguishing Features of Real Estate Plugins
- The plugin is integrated and compatible with MailChimp. That is why emails of all new customers are stored in the database.
- With the plugin, you may also use Visual Composer.
- It enables you to perform subscriptions configuration.
- Charge for factors like claiming a listing, adding a listing, accessing the site and selling the VIP badge
- The translation of the plugin is possible in 13 languages.
- Your web user can easily bid to reach top rank in search. Most importantly, you may run a listing site using the extension without being an agent of real estate industry.
Limitations of Real Estate Plugin – WordPress Plugin
Even though the plugin offers translation feature, the visibility or the functionality of the translation feature is still not clear. The MLS cannot be integrated with the add-on. Moreover, there are no help files.
4. Essential Real Estate
The plugin – Essential Real Estate offers many premium features in the free version. The best part is that you may conveniently override and customize the functions and layouts. It supports single list properties, global payments, individual agents and others.
The add-on offers everything that is needed to run and initiate a real estate site. Considering repository, the plugin has an excellent 5-star rating. It provides taxonomy features regarding properties, custom post types, user packages, agent packages, transaction logs, and even invoices. You may easily include a new listing or edit.
The Distinguishable Features of Real Estate Plugin
- Easily modify/add all listing attributes (such as state, city, neighborhood, status, price, etc.)
- The plugin is packed with tons of features
- The properties can be submitted both backend and frontend
- If you pay close attention to SEO, it enables the user to set the custom post types’ slug.
The Limitations of the Real Estate Plugin
The plugin can sometimes be little overwhelming due to the inclusion of everything. Therefore, it also has a steep learning curve.
5. IMPress Listings
IMPress Listings offers two options. Either you can use it free, or you may avail the option of buying a few listing templates. The fundamentals of this plugin involve a complete listing management system. That is status tags and MLS integration regarding your all listings. IMPress also offers some fields that the user must fill at the time of making a listing. Some of these include address, price, pool, garage, virtual tour, and map.
The Distinguishable Features of IMPress Listings
- It integrates with MLS.
- The user can easily migrate its IMPress over to AgentPress listings.
- The plugin offers a featured listing widget.
- There are customizable dropdowns, for search listing module, for things such as property types, locations, bathrooms, and bedrooms.
- The user doesn’t need to embed the maps as they are automatically inserted.
The Limitations of IMPress Listings
The default status tags of real estate are only changeable by configuring some codes. Also, the creation of single listing templates is quite tricky than it should be. The plugin still has room for better support.
6. Easy Property Listings
This particular add-on offers more like a freemium model for real estate business. The plugin can be used entirely free, but some of the extensions are only available for purchase. For instance, you may purchase the Comparable extensions and still spend almost $47.
However, the add-on offers an exciting feature regarding stats viewing. The user can easily see the number of listing that has been posted successfully in a particular time frame. You may also look at the listings that have already been sold. The add-on feature also offers listing widgets. Hence, you may disclose a few real estate listings using a sidebar beside your blog feed.
The Distinguishable Features of Easy Real Estate Listings
- The listings don’t require anything considering the customization. This extension is known as one of the easiest of all to display listings. Also, to display your listings beautifully on your WordPress site.
- The extension easily integrates with various frameworks of WordPress such as Headway, Genesis and iThemes Builder.
- The plugin comes with hundreds of theme templates.
- It offers strong customer support.
- Regarding final listing customization interface, the plugin offers more than 150 custom fields.
- The more a user is experienced, the more freedom is available to them through API documentation.
The Limitations of the Easy Property Listings
The free, regular plugin should include the paid extensions. These extensions may consist of listing templates, sliders, and advanced mapping.
7. WordPress Amortization Calculator
The benefits of WP Amortization Calculator plugin comes when you don’t have the calculator tool within your theme. Also, if there is no such tool regarding any other plugin such as Estatik theme. The add-on, however, is available at a cheap cost so as you go with WP Amortization Calculator, it’s not a bad bargain to provide your clients with the tool which they would eventually need.
The plugin comes with proper customizable settings for fitting and branding it on your site. It offers a lead capture module, and it’s responsive to the users. As an additional value, your clients may also get PDF reports.
The Distinguishing Features of WordPress Amortization Calculator
- As the user gets access to primary lead capture module, this plugin is more than just a calculator.
- The user may get a drag and drop interface by integrating with Visual Composer.
- Create PDFs and include in them the company’s logo and information about the company so that your clients can access it.
- Look at all the loans in which the clients are interested.
The Limitations of WordPress Amortization Calculator
To avail advanced styles, the user will require more CSS knowledge. The features which are already programmed cannot be disabled. Since many themes and WP plugins already incorporate calculators, the plugin is useful for those who need to include it on their current site.
8. WPL Real Estate
The WP Real Estate gives you a great chance to list agents, provide advanced search and share the map view of the listings to your users. The best part about this plugin is that it allows for facilitation to agencies that hold a handful of agents. To give buyers and sellers a bright idea about whom they are dealing with, you may include agent information or share their photos.
The WPL plugin comes with some compatible and native themes, but this also works best with any other item of WordPress. While you may avail the free plugin along with various decent features, the real functionality of the plugin comes in the Pro Version of the WPL. To see how much it will cost you, you need to request a free quote.
The Distinguishing Features of WPL Real Estate
- The plugin can easily be connected to MLS.
- The plugin offers excellent customer support.
- The plugin has a lot more to offer than just usual real estate listings. For instance, you also get an advanced search feature along with agent listings.
The Limitation of WPL Real Estate
The free version of the plugin offers no multilingual option. In fact, there are some other customization options too, which are completed omitted from plugin free version. For example, the user cannot accept multiple currencies, can’t hide the address or modify the ‘More Details’ space in the absence of using a premium version.
In a Nutshell
All the listings discussed above offer best functionality. All of them provide their particular strengths, regardless if they offer a few features which are common to the websites of real estate.
However, you must be wondering which plugin to go with. Also, being a new user, it is common to wonder where actually to start. However, choosing the right plugin depends on your site’s preferences and how you like your website to appear or function. For instance, if you decide to go with WPL Real Estate, this will offer you ample documentation, excellent support team that keeps ahead of all questions. Also, provide a chance to opt for a premium version if you need more valuable features.
Similarly, if you want to go with a WordPress theme but concerned about the compatibility issues, then your best bet is Easy Real Estate Listings. The idea offers excellent compatibility mode which is custom-made. This is also a wise choice for agents who like their customers to set their appointments online to avoid phone calls. With that, you will also receive the support regarding multiple locations and currencies, which make this a best pick to list properties.
That is why your choice of plugin relies on your real estate website preferences, and for this, you must first understand the offered features of each plugin. The best way is first to read the review and test out a handful of plugins and then go with the one which seems more interesting.