This agreement is in effect as of Jun 08, 2016, has been revised on Feb 16, 2018.
This agreement is in effect as of Jun 08, 2016, has been revised on Feb 16, 2018.
We withhold the right to change or modify the User Agreement from time to time without notice. By visiting our website, it is implied that you understand your responsibility to review this User Agreement from time to time. With continued use of the site, you acknowledge that you will be acquainting yourself with any modifications.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By accessing our ‘Resources’ (hereafter information, resources, services, products and tools will be referred as Resources) and visiting our website, you agree to use these resources in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned in the User Agreement and applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Here in, you understand that:
- For accessing our resources, you may have to provide specific information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process. You acknowledge that the any information provided by you will always be accurate and up to date.
- Attempting to access or accessing our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means, is strictly prohibited. Access to our Resources is permitted through our website or by means provided by us.
- You abide by the term that you will be maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with the usage of any of your account(s). Moreover, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Attempts of duplicating, copying, reproducing, selling, trading, or reselling of our Resources are strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you will not engage in any activity that hampers and disrupts our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located or connected.
- You will be considered solely responsible for any consequences, damages or losses that we suffer (directly or indirectly) due to any unauthorized activities carried by you as mentioned above, and may sustain criminal or civil liability.
- Open communication tools, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, etc. may be provided on our website. It will be your sole responsibility to use these tools in an ethical manner. You acknowledge that you will not upload, post or share any content that :
- Contravenes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Is illegal, fraudulent, abusive, threatening, disparaging, harassing, degrading, racist, intimidating, deceptive, invasive, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Umento Pte. Ltd employees or representatives.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that does not comply with the User Agreement or that we find is harmful, offensive, inaccurate or violates any 3rd part copyrights trademarks. You acknowledge that by accepting the Terms of Service, you permit us to such removal, and to waive any claim against us.
- You recognize that the content provided by you using our open communication tools on our website (except for the information private information provided by you for the registration and login purpose), provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Umento Pte. Ltd and thus, provides us the license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Umento Pte. Ltd and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
You concede that all Resources provided by us are ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ by using our website. Therefore, we do not warrant you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- Any problems in the functionality of any of our Resources will be repaired.
- The information acquired by the use of any of our Resources will completely accurate or reliable.
- The use of any of our Resources will be continual, error-free, well timed or secure.
Herein, you further acknowledge that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained via the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk. You are entirely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, obtained by you from Umento Pte. Ltd or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitations of Liability
With concurrence of Limitation of Warranties as mentioned above, you acknowledge that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products or services.
Entire content (inclusive of texts, images, graphics, website name, code and logos) available at on our website are our intellectual property and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Unless specifically authorized by Umento Pte. Ltd, any inappropriate use, reproduction, distribution or display of any content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Termination of Use
You acknowledge that we may discontinue your access to our website or any of our Resources with or without notice and for any reason (including the breach of the user Agreement). Any fraudulent, illegal and abusive activities will be brought under the notice of the appropriate law authorities and will be the grounds for the termination of the services. After termination, your information (including account or login information) will be removed and your access to our Resources will be ceased.
You may cancel a plan with us at any time provided that all payments are up-to-date. You acknowledge that no refunds will be given on amounts you’ve already paid, if you decide to cancel the services. For any payments that remain outstanding, you permit us to charge your credit card or another payment method available.
We reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any time, for any reason, at any time. If we decide to cancel service, we’ll send you a cancellation notice either electronically or in writing.
Our offices are located in Chicago and Singapore. Our website is accessible all around the world. Therefore, by accessing our website, you agree with laws of USA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods. These laws will apply to all matters relating to the products or Resources purchased through our site.
Moreover, the actions to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA. You hereby acknowledge to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, UMENTO Pte. Ltd EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.