A shared hosting provider might not be a viable choice for a WooCommerce website. Hosting services specifically meant for WooCommerce websites provide numerous essential features for an online store. Though there is no shortage of options for WooCommerce web-hosting providers, it can be overwhelming and challenging to choose one that suits your needs best. Below, we will list down some of the best web hosting for WooCommerce.
Features to look for in WooCommerce Web Hosting Service:
- SSL Certificate- an SSL certificate assures the customer that their date on your website is encrypted. Services that offer premium or free SSL certificates should be preferred as they authenticate your business to be safe and reliable.
- Speed- Fast loading speed is a must for any website as it reduces the downtime and bounce rate. High-speed performance can make your customers’ visits smooth and lead to an increase in conversion.
- Regular Backup Solutions- Regular backup is essential to avoid data loss. Hosting services that back up your site regularly or on-demand should be prioritized.
- Security- An excellent WooCommerce web hosting service comes with DDoS protection, firewalls, and other security measures as the website will constantly deal with sensitive information and online transactions.
- Dedicated support- If some issue occurs, you’ll need immediate help to resolve that and avoid making customers dissatisfied. So, web hosting that provides 24/7 support to help you tackle problems as soon as possible should be preferred.
Best WooCommerce Hosting
Coming along with free SSL certificates and a free Content Delivery Network service, SiteGround is one of the top-rated web hosting companies. It also facilitates a daily backup to avoid the risk of losing valuable data. The CDN service ensures that customers get unwavering page speed even if they are far from the central server. It also offers free site migration and 24/7 support. SiteGround comes with three plans;
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies, and it provides a separate web hosting for WooCommerce. It offers unlimited bandwidth and unlimited email storage to go along with a free domain. It also comes with a free SSL certificate. It is a great option for beginners who need help with the configuration and setup.
3. WP Engine:
WP Engine’s web hosting offers in-house performance optimization, a one-click staging environment, managed updates, and more. They also provide WooCommerce optimized Gutenberg blocks and eCommerce themes to enhance the shopping experience. They offer DDoS mitigation and managed Web Application Firewall in terms of security. WP Engine’s web hosting for Woocommerce comes with multiple pricing plans to accommodate your needs in your budget.
4. Liquid Web:
Liquid web is also a popular choice among the WooCommerce community. It comes with features like Custom Fields, Staff Accounts, and Product Catalogs, perfect for an online store. They also offer cloud sites, 24/7 support, and easy store management. They also provide SSL certification along with fully managed servers. Liquid web is wholly optimized for WooCommerce and is a good option for web hosting for Woocommerce with multiple plans to choose from, as listed below:
Note: Liquid Web Offers a 30% discount as an introductory offer for the first three months of every plan. The prices mentioned above are after taking that discount into account.
Hostinger is a feature-rich hosting solution with over 8 million domains. It comes with a dedicated IP address for every unique internet address on your online store. It also provides free domain registration and an unlimited database with 24/7 technical support. It does provide private SSL, which is needed for accepting online payments, but that only comes with the premium plans. Hostinger is a great option for people looking for extensive resources at a low price.
GreenGeeks is a relatively cheaper hosting provider offering minimal features that focus extensively on a WooCommerce site. Security features like the free wildcard SSL certificate ensure the safety of data on your site. It takes an environment-conscious approach to web hosting and offers a free domain name for one year. Pair that up with unlimited web space and unmetered data transfer; it is a legit option for someone who is just starting with their store and want to use green energy to power their online stores. Pricing for GreenGeeks vary and can be chosen depending on your need, the number of websites, and duration.
There is no lack of options when looking for a hosting provider, but finding the best one for you and your store is challenging. Factors like budget, resources, speed, security, etc., can play a significant part in finalizing one. Web hosting for Woocommerce solutions listed above cover different aspects to help you pick one or give you a better idea.