5 Outstanding page builder plugins that simplifies designing WordPress
Designing an attractive and special site is much easier with WordPress. However, to make your design be live on the screen, you require some specific tools and minimal designing work. With WordPress core, you will get some features that will be useful in your designs like the option of a live preview, although some are limited.
But, when using a page builder, you gain more authority of controlling the design process.
The page builder plugin allows you to drag and drop different elements of design on your web pages, thus allowing you to expand your choices of customization without messing with the codes. In some themes, you will get everything you need in designing as a package because they feature page builders.
Here are five outstanding page builder plugins that simplify your work.
- Visual Composer
- siteorigin page builder
- beaver builder
- divi builder
Considering the set of features in the Visual maker plugin, it is relatively cheap, although it is available in premium option only. The page builder is famous because of its flexibility, power, and thousands of themes it features, with the Total theme being the best. Apart from giving you a streamlined experience when customizing either from the back or front end, the theme works perfectly with any theme of your choice. The visual maker plugin is your best option as a developer because it is extendable, and it the design options is available in tons.
- Loyal support
- Drag and drop a live builder on both front and back end
- Flexible grid builder to help you display media and posts
- Gives access choices to a widespread library of templates
- With just $34, you will get a license and six months support, though you can pay more for a year support
- Also, with $10 to $20, you can get extra features by purchasing the add-ons
Site Origin Page Builder
As the name suggests, the plugin is developed by SiteOrigin. The good thing about SiteOrigin Page Builder is that the plugin completes correctly with WordPress core platform, an essential factor to consider in page builders. If you have the experience of WordPress back end, the plugin allows you to use a drag and drop builder that gives the feeling of familiarity and easier to apply.
Also, the SiteOrigin builder is the best option if you need a choice that improves the default editor quickly by making the features and tools you are using be much easier.
- Have codes that are SEO-friendly
- The drag and drop interface is of lightweight
- For more control over your design, the plugin features class fields and a custom CSS
- A history browser that allows you to either restore to old versions or preview changes
- Widget bundle plugin that provides many choices of the new widget
- The page builder plugin costs you $0 because it is free.
Elementor develops the page builder, thus the name. Speed is vital when making changes in your site. If loading pages or live changes in you site costs you more time, Elementor page builder will save you from the frustrations and time wasted by lowering the delays significantly. Furthermore, the plugin enhances some improved design features without making the interface overcomplicated. For improving the performance and speed of your site, use Elementor plugin.
- Access to extra design features like animations, background overlays, and box shadows
- Codes are optimized and responsive
- Many improved widgets that are customizable
- User-friendly interface to avoid confusion
- Live edit and instant drag and drop
- The Pro version costs $49, while the basic version is free
- The Pro version has features that are unavailable in the free version, which is loaded with features
Beaver Builder team develops the page builder plugin, and it leaves you with confusion on the whether to use the premium or free version due to its performance. Similar to Elementor plugin, Beaver Builder is excellent, has both premium and free versions. The number of premium versions varies, but can be upgraded for enhanced flexibility, while the drag and drop interface in the free version is entirely functional but limited.
- Dedicated support in the premium version
- The premium version allows you to export designs and layouts, load and save
- The free version features a variety of fully responsive designs
- The free version has a simple to use drag and drop on the front end
- Few modules of custom content in free version and various in premium version allow you to control your design
- The minimum cost of premium packages is $99 and comes with a year support, while basic versions are free
Divi Builder plugin is developed by Elegant Themes, the populous WordPress themes. Although the plugin is available as a standalone for use with different themes, the product was developed as a spin-off for use with Divi. To use the builder, you must subscribe to the membership of Elegant Themes. The membership allows you to access many excellent plugins and themes, as well as to get total control over your design.
- Offer styling choices and custom CSS
- Gives you access to support, tools and Elegant Themes community
- Broad selection of content modules options
- Enables you to customize your layout completely
- The drag and drop builder comes with tons of choices, and it is beautiful
- The membership cost is $89/ year, allowing you to download all plugins and themes of the builder
- However, you can pay a lifetime access fee of $ 249
Even if you know nothing concerning codes, WordPress enables you to make a personalized and attractive site. For an excellent and exciting site, the core platform is the best. Page builder plugin that is powerful gives you more flexibility and control over the appearance of your site. The above page builders are among the best for use in WordPress.